Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 Personal Development Goals: January

One month of 2011 is already behind us! How is it possible for time to go so quickly?

So how did I do this month?

2011 Personal Development Goals:
- Read at least 3 books per month. Accomplished this month!

Percy Jackson and The Olympians Book 1-4
Book 1: The Lightning Thief
Book 2: The Sea of Monsters
Book 3: The Titan's Curse
Book 4: The Battle of the Labyrinth

These books were very entertaining. They are children's books so they are very easy reads but I really enjoyed the story. Now I just need to wait for the library to have the next few available!!


- Try 1 new recipe per month. Huge success here.

Chicken and Dumplings
It was delicious, what can I say?!?! This will definitely be working its way into my meal rotations!


- Attempt 6 "Do it yourself" projects. Half success.
I replaced a towel rack in my master bathroom. But I had done something like this before so I am not sure if this counts. I will count it as half a do it yourself project.

- Volunteer somewhere at least once per month. Fail.
I didn't do any volunteer work this month. But that just means I need to step it up for the remaining 11 months!!

All in all, I'd say this month was a success in terms of my personal goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment