Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011: The purging continues!

The purging continues!

I was in the mood to go through more things today after work and managed to come up with quite a few more items to give to charity.

This time around I added:
1 stuffed animal
2 books
1 dress
3 shirts
1 pair slippers
1 bathing suit
1 ipod accessory
1 jewelry box
19 pairs socks
1 hairclip
5 necklaces
1 ring
4 necklace charms
1 pin
2 bracelets
5 pairs of shoes
2 storage baskets

For a total of 51 items added to the pile. That brings my 2011 donation total to 179 items! It feels good to get these items I am not using out of my house and I am happy to know that they will be going to someone who will be getting some use out of them. There is no point in keeping stuff around just to have more stuff, especially when it can be used by someone else.

Here is the impressive donation pile:

Yay! I love how clean and tidy my house feels and I love knowing that my house isn't full of clutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment