As I mentioned previously, I am structuring my goals a little differently this year. The first area I mentioned was Home Remodeling. The second area I want to focus on this year is Personal Development. This means activities that will either teach me something or force me to try something new.
2011 Personal Development Goals:
- Read at least 3 books per month. Topics are flexible but I think the act of reading is important because it keeps me away from the television.
- Try 1 new recipe per month. I find myself repeating the same recipes over and over and while I do enjoy what I cook, I am probably missing out on a lot of other delicious meals. I might even find a new favorite!
- Attempt 6 "Do it yourself" projects. Following MoneySavingMom's example, I am going to try to step out of my box a little and try some new things. Some of these may tie into my home remodeling goals.
- Volunteer somewhere at least once per month. Volunteering has so many benefits - it can even improve your health!
I will try to blog about each of these activities as I complete them so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment