Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home Improvement Project!

I'm really tired of the 'everything in my house is the same color' scheme I have going on here. I am used to a little more color in my living space! So right now everything is sort of a neutral beige. I decided to start with the bathrooms since they are the smallest and probably the fastest rooms to finish up. Since they are small rooms, I am comfortable going with a pretty bold color. So here is a picture of my bathroom wall next to the shower curtain (which I LOVE). I thought I'd pull the blue color out of the curtain for the wall color.


So I went to Lowe's and tried to find a reasonable match. I only bought one of those sample containers because I am not positive about the color. It looks like a pretty good match but what this picture doesn't show is the intensity of the color. It is definitely a bold color! I think I like it but it might take some getting used to. I only painted a portion of the wall to test out the color. I think I'll see how it goes this week and make a decision about painting the rest or picking a new color.


What do you think? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue....but do they make it in more of a "blue toy" blue? That'd be much better.

    Love,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete